– You want to think about the wearer of your printed clothing. Will the fabric have to stretch or is cotton sufficient? With DTF printing, the tip transfer is stretch-friendly and will not crumble over time. Water-based inks retain the fabric’s softness for an enhanced carrying experience; even when printing onto athletic fabrics.
– Slower printing velocity
– Can solely print up to 8.5 x 14 inches
If you’re searching for the very best machine for sublimation t-shirt printing, look no further than the Epson EcoTank ET-2720. Probably the greatest sublimation printers available on the market, it affords one of the best bang on your buck. However, because the EcoTank isn’t a devoted sublimation printer, you will want to convert it. For finest-and best-outcomes, you need direct to film printer for sale do this with a brand new printer, but remember that it does void the warranty, and you’ll only use it as a sublimation printer shifting forward.
– DTF Inks (sold separately)
– DTF PreTreat Sheets (aka Transfer Sheets or DTF Switch Paper, offered separately)
– DTF PreTreat Powder (aka Switch Powder, offered individually)
– DTF Pro Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets)
– Windows 7 or higher Laptop (Laptop) with an accessible USB port
– Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment – We recommend a 16x20s heat press
– Humidifier (to maintain the humidity above 40% in the print room) – recommended
– Upkeep / Cleansing Accessories
– Further Training (2 Hour Private Coaching Classes are offered individually)